Vitamin D3 is found in food supplements and is used as a dietary supplement. Found in foods like fish, cheese and eggs
It works by increasing the uptake of calcium in the intestines.
Normal doses are safe in pregnancy.
- Used to treat and prevent Vitamin D deficiency, including rickets
- Treats low levels of phosphate in blood which can cause osteomalacia or softening of bones
- Treats hypoparathyroidism that causes low blood calcium
- Also used to treat skin disorders caused by lack of calcium
- Prevents muscle fatigue
- Reduces the risk of cancers
Get the sunshine back in your life…..